Fabwell-established Experience and Expertise.
Since 1967, we’ve worked to maintain a well- founded 40-year reputation for quality and dependability, and as a leading choice in custom design and fabrication that’s always Fabwell-done in all we do.
All Backed by Fabwell-Seasoned Pros.
Extensive, hands-on experience in all phases of pressure vessel project success – from top management to each 30-year industry veteran of the Fabwell Sales Team – is yours to tap into for
any questions … as well as a proposal … without obligation. z
- ASME Section VIII, Divisions 1&2 Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- ASME Section I, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- ASME (ANSI) B31.1, B3.4 and B31.8 Piping Code
- Authorized ASME Code; S, U, U2 and R Stamps
- ASME weld procedures – SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW and SAW processes
Well-Versed Project Experience
- All types pressure vessels
- All types process equipment
- Related ladders and platforms
- All materials – carbon, chrome, stainless, duplex and AL-6XN steel… to Hastelloy®, Inconel®, Monel® and Alloy 20
Unmatched, Well-Skilled Cladding
- Explosion and roll bond in-house overlay fabrication
- Overlay clad nozzles from one inch ID up to 36 inches long
- Achieving overlay chemistry to most stringent depth specification
Fabwell Corporation | Sales Contact: L.firstname.lastname@example.org